Patagonia M's Airshed Pro P/O
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Airshed Pro P/O - a quick-drying, ultralight and breathable pullover windbreaker with a water-repellent DWR coating.
- Regular fit
- Narrow-cut hood provides additional warmth instead of a beanie
- The jacket can be packed into its own pocket in the hood
- Double zipper for better ventilation
- Lightweight and double-knit sleeves made of lightweight Capilene® Cool fabric can be easily rolled up for additional ventilation
- The jacket is odour resistant thanks to HeiQ® Pure technology
- MiDori™ bioSoft technology ensures better moisture wicking
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Weight: 113 g
- Pertex® Quantum Air 100% nylon (54% recycled) with DWR treatment
Product code : pg1777
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.