Patagonia M's Baggies Lights - 6.5"
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Baggies Lights - 6.5" - multifunctional men's shorts that can also be used as swimwear. Made from lightweight, quick-drying NetPlus® material made from recycled fishing nets.
- Regular fit
- Elasticated waistband with internal drawstring
- Inside quick-drying mesh lining
- Two vertical side pockets that reduce resistance when moving in the water
- Pockets have mesh corners for water dripping
- Key loop in right pocket
- Made of recycled nylon and elastane
Product code : pg1856
- 96% NetPlus® (recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets), 4% elastane
- Water repellent DWR finish without PFC
- Weight: 173 g
- Inner leg length: 16.5 cm (6.5")
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.