Patagonia M's Cap Air Crew
Patagonia M's Cap Air Crew - a light men's sweater made of a mix of RWS certified merino wool and recycled polyester will reliably warm you up.
- Regular fit
- Round neckline
- Soft, elastic knit in the cuffs and hem
- Stretch material that does not restrict movement
- Made in Hong Kong from fine merino wool from New Zealand mixed with recycled Capilene® polyester
- Jirka measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg618
- Material: 51% merino wool with RWS certification, 49% recycled polyester
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates abrasions and does not waste material
- Capilene® ensures faster drying, better heat distribution and longer product life
- Weight: 184 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.