Patagonia M's Cap Cool Trail Shirt
Patagonia M's Cap Cool Trail Shirt - men's functional t-shirt made of quick-drying material, which perfectly removes moisture and eliminates odors thanks to HeiQ® Fresh technology.
- Regular fit
- No labels on the neck for added comfort and no itching
- Small loop at the neck for hanging
- Improved design for greater comfort and freer movement
- The fabric is slightly translucent
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made of recycled polyester
- Almamy measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg1103
- Material: 4.4oz 100% recycled polyester
- HeiQ® Fresh technology absorbs odors
- Quick-drying material that perfectly removes moisture
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 150 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.