Patagonia M's Cap TW Zip Neck
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Cap TW Zip Neck - men's functional t-shirt made from recycled polyester that resists odour thanks to HeiQ® Pure technology, making it a great base layer.
- Slim fit
- Great as a base layer
- Long central zipper for better ventilation of body heat
- Full underarm gussets for greater freedom of movement
- Elastic thumb loops
- Flat seams
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate crushing under the backpack straps
- Extended back
- Fair Trade Certified™
Product code : pg1647
- 92% Polartec® Power Grid™ recycled polyester, 8% elastane
- HeiQ® Pure technology provides greater odour resistance
- Smooth face for easy layering
- Open grid fabric pattern provides better breathability and moisture wicking
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 176 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.