Patagonia M's City Storm Parka
336.50 € 481.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's City Storm Parka - men's parka to the city you can count on. Thanks to the warm insulation made of recycled down feathers and a waterproof upper, you will stay warm and dry and still look great.
- Regular fit
- Fastening with two-way zipper and studs
- The chin and collar are lined with soft microfleece for added comfort
- Sturdy, insulated and bidirectionally adjustable hood with hidden drawstrings
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Two upper hand pockets with stud fastening
- Adjustable sleeve hems
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Material: H2No ™ Performance Standard (52% recycled nylon, 48% nylon) with DWR treatment
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop with DWR treatment
- Filling: 100% recycled down
- Felix measures 189 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg1248
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.