Patagonia M's City Storm Rain Parka
Patagonia M's City Storm Rain Parka - a sophisticated three-layer parka made of GORE-TEX, which will reliably protect you from wind and rain.
- Regular fit
- Bluesign® and Fair trade certification
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Two-way zip fastening and studs
- Two side pockets for warming hands
- One larger inner chest pocket
- One smaller inner zip pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- DWR surface treatment
- Weight: 468 g
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Jirka measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg989
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (16/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.