Patagonia M's Down Sweater Jacket
Patagonia M's Down Sweater Jacket - men's down jacket made of recycled materials in a light and practical design that will protect you from wind and rain on all your adventures.
- Regular fit
- Two side pockets, one inside
- Zip fastening with chin protection
- Pulling on the bottom hem
- Applique with brand logo on the chest
- DWR waterproof finish
- Made in the Bangladeshi Karnaphuli Sportswear factory
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- filling: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (NSF certificate)
- Jirka measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg1024
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (15/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.