Patagonia M's Houdini Jacket
Patagonia M's Houdini Jacket - an ultralight jacket made of recycled nylon, which will reliably protect you against water and other vagaries of the weather, simply the ideal companion for all adventures.
- Slim fit
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment that repels rain and snow and keeps you dry
- Weight only 105 g
- The jacket can be folded through the side pocket into a practical travel bag
- Adjustable hood
- Zip pocket on the chest
- Zip fastening
- Sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- Made in Vietnam's Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd. factory.
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Jirka measures 183 cm and is wearing a size XL
Product code : pg992
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (16/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.