Patagonia M's Houdini Snap-T Pullover
64.00 € 107.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Houdini Snap-T P / O - an ultra-lightweight vintage piece of recycled material and water-repellent finish keeps you dry in any situation.
- Regular fit
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment that repels rain and snow and keeps you dry
- Weight only 113 g
- The jacket can be folded through the side pocket into a practical travel bag
- Standing collar with stud fastening
- Chest pocket
- Two front zippered pockets
- Sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Made at Vietnam's Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd.
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Jirka is 183 cm tall and wears size L
Product code : pg642
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.