Patagonia M's Insulated Torrentshell Jkt
239.50 € 266.00 €
Patagonia M's Insulated Torrentshell Jkt - with rain or other whims of the weather, you definitely don't have to worry in this jacket, on the street or in nature.
- Regular fit
- The surface layer with the H2No ™ Performance Standard system ensures complete waterproofness and protection against wind, at the same time it is also highly breathable
- Insulation lining 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Adjustable hood
- Zippered ventilation system in the armpit
- Two zip pockets
- Zip fastening
- Sleeves finished with adjustable velcro cuffs
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Made in Vietnam's Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd. factory.
- Material: 100% nylon with H2No ™ Performance Standard and DWR (durable water repellent) treatment that repels rain and snow and keeps you dry
- Jirka measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg926
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Monday (07/12)
Return or exchange until January 31st 2021
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2021.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.