Patagonia M's Micro Puff Hoody
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Micro Puff Hoody - an ultra-lightweight and packable down jacket with a water-repellent DWR coating that combines a windproof Pertex® Quantum upper and revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation made from recycled polyester. This offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket the brand has ever produced. The Pertex® Quantum fabric is made from NetPlus®, a recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets. By using and manufacturing this material, Patagonia is helping to reduce plastic pollution in the oceans.
- Regular fit
- The jacket is collapsible into its own pocket
- Zip fastening
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs and drawstring hem
- Two side zipped pockets, two inner pockets
- Innovative stitching design with minimal seams
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made in Vietnamese factory Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd.
- Made of recycled nylon ripstop
Product code : pg1757
- Material and lining: Pertex® Quantum from NetPlus® (100% recycled nylon ripstop from recycled fishing nets)
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill (100% recycled polyester)
- Water repellent DWR finish without PFC
- Weight: 303 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.