Patagonia M's Nine Trails Shorts - 8 in.
Patagonia M's Nine Trails Shorts - 8 in. - Versatile, functional men's shorts made from a blend of recycled polyester and elastane are moisture-wicking and odor-absorbing thanks to HeiQ® Pure technology.
- Regular fit
- Elasticated waistband with drawstring
- Small zipped pocket in the centre back with elasticated key loop
- Side slits for greater range of motion
- Reflective logo on the left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made of recycled polyester and elastane
- Almamy is 183 cm tall and wearing size L
- Felix is 188 cm tall and wears size L
Product code : pg1308
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane
- DWR water repellent finish
- HeiQ® Fresh technology absorbs odours
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 181 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.