Patagonia M's Ridgeline Runner Responsibili-Tee
Patagonia M's Ridgeline Runner Responsibili-Tee - men's t-shirt made of 4.8 plastic bottles in accordance with Fair trade standards from a popular brand.
- Regular fit
- T-shirt with the lowest carbon footprint in the brand's offer
- Round neckline
- Made in a Mexican Vertical Knits factory
- Printing ink without PVC and phthalate
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Material: 50% recycled cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Dan measures 182 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg1034
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.