Patagonia M's Storm Racer Jacket
209.50 € 280.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Storm Racer Jacket - an ultra-lightweight waterproof jacket with an innovative double zipper that makes it easy to layer over a pack, vest or other gear during challenging mountain activities.
- Regular fit
- The Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard upper is made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- Tricot lining is soft and comfortable on the skin
- Innovative double-zipper entry allows for easy layering over a backpack or other gear
- The right side closure allows for adjustable fit and easier fastening in windy conditions on mountain ridges
- The hood adjusts with one pull and can be packed with the whole jacket
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Waterproof and breathable DWR coating
- Weight: 198 g
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard (100% recycled nylon ripstop)
Product code : pg1774
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.