Patagonia M's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia M's Torrentshell 3L Jacket - a popular jacket that will win you over with its clean design and uncompromising functionality. The three-layer H2No ™ Performance Standard material reliably protects you from rain and bad weather.
- Regular fit
- Adjustable hood
- Zip fastening
- Micro-fleece edging around the neck for greater comfort and protection from the rain
- Two zip pockets
- Zipper ventilation in the armpit
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Adjustable velcro sleeve cuffs
- The jacket can be easily folded into a practical travel version
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made of recycled waterproof fabric
Product code : pg1593
- Material: H2No ™ Performance Standard (3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon)
- Waterproof and breathable material
- Polycarbonate PU membrane
- Surface DWR treatment
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 394 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.