Patagonia M's Torrentshell 3L Jkt
Patagonia M's Torrentshell 3L Jkt - a popular jacket that will win you with its clean design and uncompromising functionality. The H2No ™ Performance Standard three-layer material reliably protects you from rain and weather.
- Regular fit
- Bluesign® and Fair trade certification
- Adjustable hood
- Zip fastening
- Micro-fleece edging around the neck for added comfort and rain protection
- Two zippered pockets
- Underarm ventilation
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Adjustable velcro sleeve cuffs
- The jacket can be easily folded into a practical travel version
- Weight: 394 g
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Stefan is 189 cm tall and wears size L
Product code : pg782
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Tuesday (15/12)
Return until January 31st 2021
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2021.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.