Patagonia M's Torrentshell 3L Pullover
Patagonia M's Torrentshell 3L Pullover - a popular jacket that will win you over with its clean design and uncompromising functionality. The three-layer H2No ™ Performance Standard material reliably protects you from rain and bad weather.
- Regular fit
- Bluesign® and Fair trade certification
- Adjustable hood
- Quarter zip fastening
- Micro-fleece edging around the neck for greater comfort and protection from the rain
- Kangaroo zip pocket
- Zipper ventilation in the armpit
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- The jacket can be easily folded into a practical travel version
- Weight: 332 g
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Jirka measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg1029
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (16/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.