Patagonia M's Trailfarer Shorts - 6"
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia M's Trailfarer Shorts - 6" - versatile shorts made from quick-drying recycled polyester (Prevented Ocean Plastic™) sourced from plastic waste collected from endangered coastal communities.
- Regular fit
- Suitable for everyday wear and demanding sports activities
- Spandex woven in a four-way stretch allows for easy movement and a comfortable fit
- Elasticated waistband with external drawstring
- Back pocket with snap closure, where the shorts can be easily packed
- Hanging loop for drying
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Also certified by OceanCycle
- Weight: 166 g
- 90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex
Product code : pg1841
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.