Patagonia M's Transit Traveler Pants
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia M's Transit Traveler Pants - comfortable trousers made of breathable and quick-drying polyester (which, by the way, is 72% recycled), ideal for trips and easy trips.
- Slim fit
- Partially elastic waist with inner drawstring
- Button and zip fastening
- Smooth fabric resistant to wrinkling
- Two side pockets
- Two back pockets with button fastening
- Made primarily of recycled polyester
- Felix measures 188 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : pg1443
- Material: 72% recycled polyester, 18% polyester
- Breathable and quick-drying knit
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 340 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.