- In stock - delivered on Monday (25/11)
- Returns till 31. 1. 2020
Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee - T-shirt made of 63 plastic bottles in accordance with Fair Trade Standards shows how to go in the future.
- Regular fit
- Made from 100% recycled sources
- Round neckline
- Made at Mexican Vertical Knits SA de CV
- Material: 50% recycled cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Dan is 182 cm tall and wears L size
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Product code: pg344