Patagonia R1 CrossStrata P/O
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
This product is in the last size, so we're giving you an extra 10 % discount on it. Use the code "LASTSIZES" in the checkout (the discount also applies to already discounted products).
Patagonia R1 CrossStrata P/O - Warm, stretchy and breathable fleece jacket in recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Its versatility makes it the ideal partner in variable mountain conditions.
- Regular fit
- Half-zip closure for better ventilation
- Lightweight double weave fabric with a unique zigzag structure
- Warm next to the skin, but does not retain heat
- The face is durable and treated with a surface water-repellent DWR finish
- Stretch fabric provides a wide range of motion
- Centre zipped pocket for essentials
- Low-profile kangaroo pocket warms your hands
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made in Vietnamese factory Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd.
- Made of recycled polyester and elastane
Product code : pg1771
- 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane
- Water repellent DWR finish without PFC
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 337 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.