Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Clap
38.00 € 47.50 €
Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Clap - warm, breathable cap with ear flaps with water resistant DWR finish. Made from recycled materials with Fair Trade certificate.
- Round peak
- Warm ear flaps and neck flaps
- Laces at the end of the flaps
- Inner hem of cotton and twill for comfort without itching
- Patch with logo on the front
- Material: 53% recycled polyester, 44% melton wool recycled, 3% DWR coated fibers, 100% recycled polyester lining
Product code : pg541
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.