Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack - 30L - L/XL
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack - 30L - L/XL - a larger version of the functional backpack for skiers and all other winter sports enthusiasts, featuring adjustable straps, a padded waist belt and various pockets for better organization. Of course, it is also easy to carry skis, snowboard and helmet.
- Two different entrances for easier access to your belongings when the backpack is full
- Fastening with two-way zipper
- Adjustable chest strap
- Padded waist belt with hidden pockets
- Possibility to attach skis, snowboard and helmet
- Smaller pocket on top for glasses or other smaller items
- Lots of extra pockets inside
- Made in Vietnamese factory Dong-In Entech
- Upper made of extremely durable recycled nylon
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1571
- 100% recycled nylon with PU coating and waterproof DWR treatment
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU
- Puncture and abrasion resistant upper
- Dimensions: 59 × 30 × 17 cm
- volume: 30 l
- Weight: 1191 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.