Patagonia Snowfarer Cap
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 7.99 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Patagonia Snowfarer Cap - A packable cap made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR water repellent finish that is suitable for running, climbing and other sporting activities.
- Laser-cut perforations provide excellent breathability
- The lightweight brushed jersey lining is comfortable on the skin and even warms up a bit in winter
- Can be worn under helmet (no top button to push)
- Quick release buckle for comfortable and easy fastening
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Weight: 85 g
- Main material: 100% recycled nylon with DWR water repellent finish
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1876
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.