Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack - a durable kidney bag made of recycled nylon ripstop, which you pack in its own pocket.
- Two zip pockets
- Slightly padded back
- Adjustable strap with buckle
- Logo on the front pocket
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made from recycled nylon ripstop
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1441
- Material: 2,4-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Lining: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester with PU layer
- Waterproof layer of silicone and polyurethane
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 5 cm
- Volume: 1 l
- Weight: 100 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.