Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling - an ultralight slingbag made of recycled nylon ripstop, which you can easily pack in your own inner pocket.
- Recycled nylon ripstop is weather resistant
- Ergonomic design with one strap guarantees comfort all day wearing
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on the back and back of the strap
- Practical phone pocket
- Two easily accessible compartments
- Easy to pack in your own pocket
- Material: 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- Dimensions: 34 x 26 x 7.5 cm
- Volume: 8 l
- Weight: 190 g
Product code : pg1021
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.