Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack 27L
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 7.99 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack 27L - a versatile recycled nylon ripstop bag that can be carried in the hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack.
- Collapsible into your own pocket
- Main pocket with zipper closure
- Inside zipped pocket with key holder
- Additional external zipped pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottle
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 39 × 26 × 20 cm
- Volume: 27 l
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU coating
- Material: 100% recycled nylon ripstop with silicone coating
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1897
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.