Patagonia Winter Duckbill Cap
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia Winter Duckbill Cap - a functional cap made from recycled materials that has a waterproof top, breathable fleece on the sides and ear flaps to keep you cool in the winter.
- Highly breathable fleece on the sides
- Folding ear flaps
- Easily collapsible
- Adjustable fastening belt
- Waterproof upper part
- Inside the band with miDori™ bioSoft and HeiQ® Pure technology
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made from recycled polyester and NetPlus®
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1681
- 100% recycled polyester
- Kshilt: NetPlus® (100% recycled fishing nets)
- DWR waterproof top layer without PFC
- MiDori™ bioSoft technology for greater moisture wicking and softness
- HeiQ® Pure technology ensures odour resistance
- Weight: 69 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.