Patagonia W's Black Hole Pack 23L
85.50 € 107.00 €
Patagonia W's Black Hole Pack 23 l - a lightweight version of the popular outdoor backpack created specifically for ladies. It will please with a waterproof finish made of TPU laminate, a spacious main pocket, comfortable padding and a great, timeless design.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Padded compartment for 15 "laptop
- Networked organizer
- Two side bottle pockets
- Zip front pocket
- Top zip compartment
- Padded back and shoulder straps with lumbar belt
- Logo on the front and on the strap
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made from recycled polyester ripstop
Product code : pg901
- Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with waterproof TPU treatment
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with PU layer
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 47 x 28 x 12 cm
- Volume: 23 l
- Weight: 580 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.