Patagonia W's Down Sweater Hoody
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia W's Down Sweater Hoody - women's down jacket made from NetPlus® recycled nylon fiber, which is made from recycled fishing nets.
- Regular fit
- Two side pockets, one inside
- Zipper closure with chin guard
- Drawcord at hem
- Brand logo patch on chest
- Made in the Karnaphuli Sportswear factory in Bangladesh
- Made from recycled nylon fibre from fishing nets
Product code : pg1598
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR surface treatment
- Filling: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose feathers certified by NSF International)
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 371 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.