Patagonia W's Down Sweater Jacket
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 31st 2022
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2022.
Patagonia W's Down Sweater Jacket - women's down jacket made of recycled materials in a light and practical design that will protect you from wind and rain on all your adventures.
- Regular fit
- Two side pockets, one inside
- Zip fastening with chin protection
- Pulling on the bottom hem
- Applique with brand logo on the chest
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made in the Karnaphuli Sportswear factory in Bangladesh
- Made from recycled polyester ripstop
- Tereza measures 174 cm and is wearing a size S
Product code : pg1168
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR surface treatment
- Filling: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose feathers certified by NSF International)
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 346 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.