Patagonia W's Down Sweater
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia W's Down Sweater - Women's down jacket made from NetPlus® recycled nylon fiber, which is made from recycled fishing nets. A water-repellent DWR finish takes care of extra durability, while extra-quality certified fill provides warmth.
- Regular fit
- Two side pockets, one inside
- Zip fastening
- Drawstring at hem
- Logo patch on the chest
- Includes a repair patch that can be used for quick fixes on the go
- Made in the Karnaphuli Sportswear factory in Bangladesh
Product code : pg1603
- 100% NetPlus® (recycled ripstop nylon made from recycled fishing nets)
- Fill: 800-fill-power Responsible Down Standard (Control Union Certification)
- PFC-free DWR water repellent finish
- Weight: 292 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.