Patagonia W's Down Sweater Vest
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Patagonia W's Down Sweater Vest - Women's down vest made from NetPlus® recycled nylon fiber, which is made from recycled fishing nets. In this lightweight and practical design, it will reliably protect you from wind and rain on all your adventures.
- Regular fit
- Two side pockets, one inside
- Zip fastening with chin guard
- Brand logo patch on the chest
- Includes a repair patch that can be used for quick fixes on the go
- Fair Trade Certified™
Product code : pg1606
- 100% NetPlus® (recycled ripstop nylon made from recycled fishing nets)
- Filler: 800-fill-power Responsible Down Standard (Control Union Certification)
- PFC-free DWR water repellent treatment
- Weight: 201 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.