Patagonia W's Houdini Jacket
Patagonia W's Houdini Jacket - an ultra lightweight recycled nylon jacket that reliably protects you from water and other weather. Just the ideal companion for all adventures.
- Slim fit
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment that repels rain and snow and keeps you dry
- Weight only 96 g
- The jacket can be folded through the side pocket into a practical travel bag
- Adjustable hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zip fastening
- Sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Made at Vietnam's Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd.
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Ema is 178 cm tall and wears XS
Product code : pg640
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (12/03)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.