Patagonia W's Maipo 7/8 Tights
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Patagonia W's Maipo 7/8 Tights - functional women's leggings that you can use for running, climbing, hiking and yoga. This versatile piece is fairly made from 100% recycled NetPlus® fishing nets.
- Slim fit
- High waist
- Back pocket in the middle
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made of recycled nylon from fishing nets and elastane
- Tereza measures 174 cm and is wearing a size S.
Product code : pg1496
- Material: 81% recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets (NetPlus®), 19% elastane
- HeiQ® Pure technology absorbs odors
- MiDori ™ bioSoft technology ensures greater absorbency and softness of the fabric
- Quick-drying material
- Weight: 150 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.