Patagonia W's Nano Puff Hoody
Patagonia W's Nano Puff Hoody - a collapsible women's down jacket made of recycled materials in an extremely light and practical design that will protect you from wind and rain on all your adventures.
- Regular fit
- Zip fastening
- Tightening on the bottom hem
- Two side zip pockets, one inside
- Stitching with horizontal lines on the side panels ensures better insulation
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made in Vietnam's Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd. factory.
- Made from recycled polyester ripstop
- 100% recycled insulation
- Tereza measures 174 cm and is wearing a size S.
Product code : pg945
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- Insulation produced by PURE technologií technology (less emissions during production)
- Waterproof DWR treatment
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 306 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.