Patagonia W's Seabrook Run Tank
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia W's Seabrook Run Tank - a breathable women's tank top made of recycled polyester will reliably be used for both outdoor and indoor sports activities.
- Regular fit
- Open back for greater breathability
- Reflective logo for better visibility in low light
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Bluesign® certification
- Made from a mixture of recycled polyester and spandex
- Tereza measures 174 cm and is wearing a size S.
Product code : pg1511
- Material: 89% recycled polyester, 11% spandex
- Suitable for summer trips, exercises and a climbing wall
- Weight: 102 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.