Patagonia W's Skysail Jacket
129.00 € 200.00 €
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia W's Skysail Jacket - a lightweight women's jacket made from NetPlus® recycled nylon fiber, which is made from recycled fishing nets.
- Relaxed fit
- Hood with drawstring
- Dropped shoulders add extra comfort
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Fastening with studs and zipper
- Two large side pockets with zipper and stud
- One internal zipped pocket
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Mesh lining
- Fair Trade Certified™
- PFC-free DWR water repellent treatment
- 100% recycled NetPlus® nylon (made from recycled fishing nets)
Product code : pg1375
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.