Patagonia W's Torrentshell 3L Pants - Regular
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia W's Torrentshell 3L Pants - Regular - women's outdoor pants made of waterproof and breathable fabric from recycled ripstop will protect you from wind and rain on all your adventures.
- Regular fit
- Elastic waist with shoelace
- Two side zip pockets
- Zip fastening on the sides of the trousers
- Elastic leg ends with adjustable stud fastening
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made in Vietnam's Youngone Namdinh Co., Ltd. factory.
- Made from recycled nylon ripstop
- Tereza measures 174 cm and is wearing a size S.
Product code : pg1457
- Material: 3-layer H2No ™ Performance Standard (ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop)
- Waterproof DWR treatment
- Breathable fabric
- Bluesign® certification
- Weight: 309 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.