Patagonia W's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Patagonia W's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka - This women's 3-in-1 parka is made of recycled nylon and polyester. It boasts a waterproof and breathable upper with DWR treatment and an inner zip liner with THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulation, which you can wear separately.
- Regular fit
- Two-layer waterproof, breathable and windproof upper
- Stud and zip fastening
- Two-way adjustable hood
- Two side pockets for hand insulation lined with softly combed microfleece
- Three inside pockets - one is zipped for valuables
- The insulating layer can also be worn separately
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Bluesign® certification
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Inner liner: Pertex® 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR treatment
- Insulation: 100 g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- H2No™ Performance Standard (65% recycled nylon, 35% polyester)
Product code : pg1260
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.