pinqponq Blok Medium
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
pinqponq Blok Medium - an exclusive and vegan backpack from the limited edition pinqponq × Pangea collection, created in collaboration with German photographer Johann Höhn. The basis of this collection is a pointillist image of a landscape created by combining analogue and digital technology. The backpack is made from 43 recycled PET bottles and can be worn as a cross-body, a classic backpack or as a larger hand bag.
- Limited Edition pinqponq × Pangea (Johannes Höhn)
- A pointillist image printed inside the backpack
- Water-repellent upper made from 43 PET bottles
- Three carrying options and three separate zipper entries
- Top entry with compression drawstring
- Access from the front of the backpack with organiser under the lid
- Side entrance to the rear panel
- Padded 15'' laptop compartment
- Fleece tablet pocket
- Side mesh foch for bottle
- Internal zippered compartment system of different sizes
- Spacious front pocket
- Bottom compartment for cables and chargers
- Side mesh pockets
- Padded shoulder straps with removable chest strap
- Reinforced back with space for storing shoulder straps
- Reflective elements
- Padded top handle and side straps for hand carrying
- Rubber logo on front pocket and shoulder patches
- Vegan approved by PETA
- Dimensions: 32 × 22 × 56 cm
- Volume: 30 - 32 l
- Weight: 1100 g
- Material: 100% recycled polyester from PET bottles
Product code : pq634
Pinqponq is much more than just a name - pinqponq is an attitude, and a promise with a well-thought-out sense of trend.
pinqponq and Sustainability
The brand pinqponq received 6.5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.