Sandqvist Forest Hike
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
The Sandqvist Forest Hike - waterproof rolltop backpack made of recycled nylon will be a great partner on trips through the city and countryside.
- Waterproof material
- Rolltop fastening with buckle
- 15" laptop compartment (26 × 35 × 1 cm)
- Ergonomic rear panel
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Compression straps on each side
- Two external side pockets
- Inside zipped pocket
- 100% vegan
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : sq421
- 100% recycled 420D MIPAN regen® ROBIC nylon
- Tear and abrasion resistant material
- Waterproof DWR coating
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 28 × 43/63 × 16 cm
- Weight: 840 g
- Volume: 20/29 l
Lifestyle backpacks, bags and accessories for everyday life in the city, this is the mission of the Sandqvist brand, which saw the light of the world in 2004 in Stockholm. At that time, his founder, Anton Sandqvist, made his first backpack on the old sewing machine, later joined Daniel and his childhood friend Sebastian, and began to write another of the family stories we enjoyed.
Sandqvist and Sustainability
The brand Sandqvist received 5,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.