Saucony Azura - a legendary shoe born in 1988, recently returned to celebrate her thirties and remind everyone of what the ideal balance of comfort, lightness and style looks like.
- Laminated upper made of synthetic micro-earth
- Removable textile insole
- Padded collar with ankle edging
- Cult branding on the tongue and hips
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- TPU Stabilizer
- Durable rubber sole with traction pattern
- Spare laces
Product code : sau020k
A cult American brand that does not need to be long. But did you know that the Saucony name was derived from the Indian word "saconk", which means "where two rivers run together"? A long story began in 1898, when The Saucony Shoe Manufacturing Company, a brand with undeniable cross-country DNA, was created in Pennsylvania.
In stock - delivered - on Monday (20/07)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.