Saucony Jazz Original Vintage
Saucony Jazz Original Vintage - a legendary silhouette celebrating the rich history of iconic running sneakers.
- Layered upper in a combination of mesh, nylon and suede
- Removable textile insole
- Padded collar with fleece ankle trim
- Cult branding on the tongue, hips and heel
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber sole with traction pattern
- Spare laces
Product code : sau038k
A cult American brand that does not need to be long. But did you know that the Saucony name was derived from the Indian word "saconk", which means "where two rivers run together"? A long story began in 1898, when The Saucony Shoe Manufacturing Company, a brand with undeniable cross-country DNA, was created in Pennsylvania.
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box