The North Face M Class V Pullover
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
The North Face M Class V Pullover - men's pullover jacket that can be easily packed into its own pocket. With FlashDry™ technology, UPF 40+ and a water-repellent DWR finish, it's basically a must-have for the city and outdoors.
- Relaxed fit
- Main body fabric made of 68% recycled nylon
- FlashDry™ technology offers improved moisture wicking
- DWR surface water repellent treatment without PFC
- Three-piece hood with drawstring
- Raglan sleeves for better mobility
- Centre front quarter zip
- Front pocket with hook and loop closure
- Collapsible into its own pocket in the left side seam
- Wrapped elastic cuffs
- UPF 40+
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane
Product code : tn1202
The North Face was founded more than 50 years ago by two outdoor enthusiasts who chose to follow the voice of their hearts and fully awaken their enormous passion for adventure. In 1966, they began to design and produce their own technical outdoor clothing and equipment to help many athletes engage in their favorite activities not only at recreational level.