183.00 € 215.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Tropicfeel Hive - an innovative, modular and overall versatile travel backpack that won't take you by surprise when you're on the road. Thanks to the sophisticated modular system, the volume can be expanded in various ways and with the help of additional accessories, which you can also find on our website, you can adapt the backpack to your specific needs. For example, it is friends with the practical FidLock® Toiletry Bag, the special FidLock® Pou ch and the Smart Packing Cube.
- Collapsible bottom pocket that can be unfolded for an extra 4 litres of volume
- Spider Net System™ - Removable elastic compartment on the front of the pack to add extra space for your gear
- Backpack can be expanded by an additional 4 litres by unzipping the full length zipper
- Additional accessories can be securely attached to the front of the backpack with Fidlock magnets
- Main pocket can be fully opened (easy access to your belongings)
- The backpack includes a kidney bag that can be used separately or as a waist strap
- Top pocket for sunglasses or other small items
- Secret pocket for passport or other documents
- Side bottle pocket
- Inside compartment for 16" laptop with zipped pockets
- Adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomic rear panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Sunglasses holder on shoulder strap
- Side and top handle
- 100% vegan
- DWR finish + PU coating (during really heavy rain it is possible that water will get inside through the seams)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Dimensions: 49 (60) × 30 × 17 (20) cm
- Volume: 22 - 32.5 l (up to 46.5 l with extra accessories)
- The main materials of the backpack and accessories are 100% recycled polyester
Product code : tro027
In 2017, Alberto Espinós (Spain) launched his first product, Tropicfeel Shell, on Kickstarter and within two years he added a new range of backpacks and other travel accessories. Today, the brand is known for its practicality and modularity, which every explorer will appreciate, especially when travelling.
Tropicfeel and Sustainability
The brand Tropicfeel received 7 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.