The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
This product is in the last size, so we're giving you an extra 10 % discount on it. Use the code "LASTSIZES" in the checkout (the discount also applies to already discounted products).
Tropicfeel Jungle - quick drying sneakers made of recycled EVA material and 7 plastic bottles created for maximum comfort and functionality. In addition to a great design, they offer a light weight, non-slip finish and excellent breathability thanks to AirTechTM mesh.
- Low weight - the shoes weigh only 0.2 kg
- Quick-drying material
- Drainage holes (shoes are also suitable for water)
- Quick lacing system
- Sock construction for comfortable and easy slipping on and off
- Anti-slip finish
- All-day comfort with heel cushioning and 3D Dual cushion technology
- Partially foldable heel makes the shoes easy to pack and carry in a backpack
- AirTechTM Mesh allows breathability on the move
- Odor resistant (treated with Lava XL and Anti-bacteria by Ariaprene)
- Can be worn without socks
- 7 recycled PET bottles are used for each pair
- Outsole: 20% recycled EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), 80% EVA
- Upper: 77% recycled polyester from PET bottles, 23% polyester
Product code : tro009
In 2017, Alberto Espinós (Spain) launched his first product, Tropicfeel Shell, on Kickstarter and within two years he added a new range of backpacks and other travel accessories. Today, the brand is known for its practicality and modularity, which every explorer will appreciate, especially when travelling.
Tropicfeel and Sustainability
The brand Tropicfeel received 7 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.