The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Tropicfeel Nest - an innovative, modular and versatile urban backpack made from recycled materials that can be expanded by an additional 4 litres thanks to a clever bottom pocket.
- Collapsible bottom pocket that can be unfolded for an extra 4 litres of volume
- Spider Net System™ - Removable elastic compartment on the front of the pack to add extra space for your gear
- Foldable compartment under the backpack with collapsible waterproof bag (e.g. for wet clothes or lens)
- Main pocket can be fully opened (easy access to your belongings)
- Top pocket for sunglasses or other small items
- Secret pocket for passport or other documents
- Side bottle pocket
- Inside compartment for 16" laptop with zipped pockets
- Adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomic rear panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Sunglasses holder on shoulder strap
- 100% vegan
- DWR finish + PU coating (during really heavy rain it is possible that water will get in through the seams)
- GRS certification
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Dimensions: 45.5 (56) × 28 × 14 cm
- Volume: 16 - 20 l
- The backpack is made of 90% recycled materials (recycled polyester and nylon)
Product code : tro039
In 2017, Alberto Espinós (Spain) launched his first product, Tropicfeel Shell, on Kickstarter and within two years he added a new range of backpacks and other travel accessories. Today, the brand is known for its practicality and modularity, which every explorer will appreciate, especially when travelling.
Tropicfeel and Sustainability
The brand Tropicfeel received 7 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.