Ucon Acrobatics Colin
Ucon Acrobatics Colin - Stealth's popular waterproof roll-top that you can use as a hand bag with top-coated leathers. Recycled polyester PET bottoms with waterproof TPE layer without phthalates and impervious eco-friendly silicone. The main spacious pocket has a neoprene compartment for a 15 "notebook, two narrow mesh pockets, an elastic strip for the bottle and a keyring with a snap hook, Velcro fastener and side pockets on the top, unobstructed zippered compartment at the front, additional spacious Velcro pocket and patch with artificial leather logo Padded straps, back and bottom Material: recycled polyester PET bottles with TPE treatment without phthalates and artificial leather details Dimensions: 63 (45) x 32 x 12 cm Volume: 20 l Weight: 950 g.
- Recycled polyester PET bottle top
- Waterproof TPE layer without phthalates and impervious eco-friendly silicone
- Neoprene pocket for a 15 "notebook
- Two narrower mesh pockets
- Elastic stripe on bottle and strap with keyhole
- Snap fastening after Velcro fastening
- Side tabs on top
- Front spacious velcro pocket
- Rear compartment with waterproof zipper
- Badge with artificial leather logo in front
- Padded straps, back and bottom
- Material: recycled polyester PET bottles with TPE without phthalates and artificial leather details
- Dimensions: 63 (45) x 32 x 12 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 950 g
Product code : uc546
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
In stock - delivered - on Tuesday (15/12)
Return until January 31st 2021
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2021.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.